- Once parameters are set, REX needs no user interface or human interaction.
- REX integrates into Smart Water Grid Technologies, providing User Control Centers with continual data feedback, control, interaction and monitoring solutions.
- REX stores data and communicate results to any location in the world.
- Acting as an autonomous process control instrument; REX sends the user an alarm, closing a valve, alerting personnel to any condition changing within the user's process.
- REX is self calibrating and requires no consumables.
About AMDS, Inc.
American Micro Detection Systems, Inc. (AMDS, Inc.), is a privately held technology company located in Stockton, CA. that develops and manufactures innovative, real-time water analysis instrumentation working for a cleaner, safer environment for future generations
For further information, please see http://www.amdsinc.com or contact email@example.com.